fredag 11 juni 2010

Bureaucracy and Chopsticks

The wheel of bureaucracy is spinning and I hope that all processes will be completed so that I can travel as planned 1 st of september Stockholm - Beijing - Chongqing. I hope that I don't get lost in Beijing where I have to change plane to Chongqing. I'm not "experienced worldwide traveller" ... not yet, not yet ... but I will.

I remembered that it might be good if I learn how to handle chopsticks so that I don't have to starve. I have tried couple of times before and it was kind of frustrating when I was hungry and I was not able to eat fast enough. So last tuesday I went to sushi restaurang near my work to get chopsticks and started practicing during lunch. I think it's fun to learn new things.

1 kommentar:

  1. Jag kommer följa din blogg med spänning! Länkar din till min enkla 'vardagsblogg' som jag skriver för nöjes skull och för att ibland samtala lite med andra bloggar.

    SvaraRadera