torsdag 7 oktober 2010

Shouting on the mountain

Today I went with one friend to mountains behind our house to do some 'shouting'. I have heard local people doing it every day during sunrise and sunset ... and many times even during day. It can be kind of annoying if you want to sleep late and someone starts shouting loud just outside your house. I have understood that it's kind of training especially older people use to do.

When we climbed up to the mountain we met some chinese people walking and some of them was also shouting and sometimes doing some physical exercises, kind of streching.

There was one guy who wanted to take photo of us and it was not just one photo he wished to take but many ... many photos in different places and positions. It was not fun in the end ... :-/ .... but at last he left us alone and we could continue our shouting 'in peace'. My friend took some photos while I was shouting so I might show some photos here later on ... if I dare ... ;-)

It really was fun and liberating experience to shout on the mountain. Sometimes we could hear echo of our voice and also other people 'answering' by shouting on another mountain accross from our mountain. I believe that I will go shouting again one morning or evening. I wish we had custom like that in Sweden and Finland ... I believe it would be very "healthy" experience to all people to have possibility to shout like people are doing here on mountains in Chongqing, China.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar