fredag 10 december 2010

One month left, Uppdating my website and Working on my blog

About one month is left of my stay in Chongqing, southwest China. I will leave Chongqing 14th january 2011 and stay couple days in Beijing before I fly home to Stockholm, Sweden 16th of january 2011. I want to see Forbidden city again. I booked room in nice hotel in Beijing and hope to have pleasant stay there before I leave China. I see forward to take a nice bath in bathtub ...

I have not been having time and energy to uppdate my blog for a while but today I have put some new photos from my trip to Beijing about month ago. I also made uppdate for my web site www.creativerooms.se so now one can read some information in english. I hope to be able to uppdate with chinese version soon.

Last weekend I visited Dazu county with some friends and saw magnificent buddhist stonecarvings in caves ... Sleeping Buddha etc. It was beautiful place and worth a visit.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar