måndag 20 september 2010

Hot hot hot ...

It's very hot here now. One afternoon we went to downtown by bus and it was an experience ...
Busstop was noisy and busses stopped beside each other so it was
quite of dangerous business to try to get into our buss that stopped
behind another buss. No airconditioning in that buss and we had to stand
quite a while before we could get seats. It was hot, hot, hot ...

I had nice dinner with one friend and her collagues working for US Peace Corp
in restaurant in downtown that had mexican evening that night.
Mexican food in Irish pub in China ... :-)

This evening we have plans to go to Cotton club to Salsa night. I miss dancing
and I hope to be able to dance to nice music tonight. Salsa in Chongqing ... :-)
I heard that chinese people like dancing salsa ... we'll see.

1 kommentar:

  1. Go globalization! Isn't it wonderful that you can find all these cultures all over the world (almost)?!

    How is giving away your gifts viewed in China? I know that in some countries it's considered sort of rude...

    Hot indeed, btw. My whole summer was ruined because of the heat in Sweden, but 50 degrees... whew!

    SvaraRadera