tisdag 7 september 2010

On the mountains

Climate is still warm and I start sweating very easily here when I go outside.
I suppose it's normal because it feels that all the time I'm walking up or down a hill ... or up or down the stairs.
Lot of exercise is good I suppose but I believe that I have lost weight and for me it's not really good news.
Well ... I might become really strong and though here.

After doing som downloading of some TEDtalks about design and illustration I saw that it seemed to be
quite nice weather outside. I took my first walk to mountains that are located behind our house. I have heard people
shouting loud in the morning and seen that some people are standing upp on the mountain.
One friend told that some people do some excercise there that has something to do with Taoism.

1 kommentar:

  1. Those are some beautiful pictures! The Chinese nature really is something different. Those signs painted orange on that stone - are they waymarkings?

    SvaraRadera