onsdag 22 september 2010

Mid-Autumn-Day

Today people in China wishes Happy Mid-Autumn-Day to each other
and probably eating lot of Moon cakes.

I was doing some sightseeing on mountain area here nearby with a
new friend from US and we also got nice good food, interesting photos and
met some excited girls who were so happy to be able to talk to
foreigners ... something they had never done before. We also got
massage during about 2 hours for 70 yuan. It was also the best massage so far
here in China.

Now we have also booked flight to Nanjing in the beginning of october
during National Day holidays. We are invited as guests to visit chinese
family and travel with them on Yellow mountain area and AnHui province
in southeast China. It's so exciting ... to be able to see and learn more about China.

Yesterday evening we were checking out salsa night at Cotton club and it was fun
except that many people were smoking in the club and the smoke started hurting my eyes.
They were playing not just latin music but kind of funny mix of pop, rock, latin, etc.
Live music wasn't latin either but kind of pop-rock but I enjoyed listening them.

I also enjoyed dancing. I became a salsa teacher for a while showing some basic steps for one
chinese woman who wanted to learn salsa. My friend told me that there is
dancing school with salsa courses near by my 'home' so next month when
they will open again I hope to be able to join them .. at least I just must
go and see how the place looks like. I love salsa! ... even in China.

We also did some research of other local clubs ... lot of dancing, loud hip-hop/techno music,
drinks, young chinese people, decorations and ornaments in interior design of these clubs were
kind of baroque and crowded ... interesting to see anyway.

Tomorrow some sightseeing to Shanpingpa district i Chongqing. Maybe some shopping as well.
It's cooler now so one don't have to sweat all the time when going out.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar