måndag 6 september 2010

Yesterday - fun

We went to eat to a restaurang and I tried to order and explain to someone on the phone who could speak a little bit english but it ended with feeling that I didn't have any idea what food I was going to get ... but it went well and the food I got was quite nice vegetarian food actually. Me and my friends were talking and making some plans and then went shopping to Metro. You have to get membership and show card to be able to buy anything in Metro ... I don't know why. I had got card arranged and was able to shop some things that I needed. In Metro you can find many products that westerners miss here and are not available in ordinary shops in Chongqing.

It was a quite nice day ... and we got also spray to get rid of cockroaches as well ... a perfect day!

Now it's time for some nice noodles and DVDs.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar